SD Beer Week
Sweet naked baby DOBO!
We’re knee deep in the San Diego Beer Week hot tub, ready to drop the towel and take a seat right in front of the bubbly jets. If you’re look for somewhere to park your backside for the beer week extravaganza, look no further than right next to us — we’ve got an event and great beer pouring everyday.
Tuesday November 6th
Lost Abbey Beer Dinner @ Churchills Pub & Grille 7pmsold out
- Lost Abbey Flight Night @ Sol Markets – 4pm-9pm
- Visit David Johnson, our Director of Distribution, and sip on some special Lost Abbey delights. (if you don’t know David, you should. If you’ve ever had our beer anywhere but in the tasting room, he’s the dude that made it happen. You owe him, big time.)
Wednesday November 7th
- Bivalves & Belgians, Lost Abbey Style, at the Linkery – 5pm-11pm
- $4 pours of Deliverance, Cuvee de Tomme, Devotion, Red Barn & Avant Garde paired with your favorite mollusks.
- Lost Abbey @ Counterpoint, Celebrating The Core – 5pm–11:30pm
- No, don’t worry, this has nothing to do with ab crunches (not that it would hurt you). This is a great beer & food pairing line-up for people who love the Craft. More details here.
- Lost Abbey @ Clem’s Taphouse — 6:30pm
- We’ll be pouring some of our legendary sours beer while our Brand Manager (and recent father of twins), Matt Wells, stands by to answer your questions
Thursday, November 8th
- Cable Car 2012 Premiere @ The Toronado — 4pm-7pm
- Oh yeah, it’s the release of the 2012 vintage of our legendary Cable Car (a beer we brew only for the Toronado)! Yes, you can count on The DOBO being there… along with a few bottles of every previous vintage
- Lost Abbey vs. Ommegang: Battle of Belgians @ Sublime Alehouse — 4pm – 11pm
- Oh yeah… gird up for an epic East Coast / West Coast battle as we duke it out for the title of Best Belgian-Inspired brewery in America. Help Ryan and Devon defeat the Evil Ommegang and crown The Lost Abbey champion. (Okay, not really. We like their beer. A lot.)
- West Coast Challenge @ Jsix Lounge — 6pm – 9pm
- Hopheads unite! It’s an IPA competition from 6 San Diego breweries. Vote Port Brewing!
- Beer Dinner @ Ritual Tavern — 6:30pm
- Join Gwen Conley, Sensory Goddess (and Director of Production), as she takes you through an intimate beer pairing at the amazing Ritual Tavern.
Friday November 9th
- Suds County USA Screening @ The Lost Abbey 7pm
- Only the best documentary film about the history of beer in San Diego. A perfect date night. ll the details hereore details.
Saturday November 10th
- Port Brewing & The Lost Abbey Cocktails @ Craft & Commerce 10am
- Join Head Brewer, Mike “Monkey” Rodriguez at Craft & Commerce for an evening enjoying 7 Port & Lost Abbey beers as Mike made them, and then as a cocktail (smoking jacket recommended, but not required)
Sunday November 11th
- The Beer Garden @ The Lodge at Torrey Pines — 12pm-3pm
- An amazing afternoon of beer and food pairing from San Diego’s finest Breweries and Chefs. Click for more details.
Beer and Food Tasting with Tomme Arthur @ OBrein’s — 6:30pmsold out
- Tomme takes you through The Ultimate Box Set. Click for more details.
Comments are currently closed.