2010 Christmas in July Celebration
Join us at The Lost Abbey for our second annual Christmas in July celebration and fundraiser to benefit the Marine Corps’ Toys for Tots Foundation.
(Click here to get on the Guest List!)
Events on tap:
- 2010 Santa’s Little Helper (Bourbon Barrel-aged) – 22oz bottles; $12 each; 6 bottle limit
Food & Beer:
- Food – Authentic San Marcos-style BBQ; slow-cooked to perfection
- On Tap – All of The Lost Abbey & Port Brewing’s regular 21 tap line-up, plus a few secret specialties
- A Visit from St. Nick – Get your photo with Santa Claus in the Barrel Room
- Live Music — 1st session: Boneyard, 2nd session: The Professors
Toys for Tots drive and fundraiser
- Toy Drive — Bring a new, unwrapped toy values at $15 or more to benefit Toys for Tots
- Get a Gift, give a gift — For every bottle of Gift of the Magi sold (
$12$10) we’ll make a $1 donation to Toys for Tots
- Giving Tree – Make an additional $15 cash donation to Toys for Tots (above & beyond the unwrapped toy) and you get to select a gift from the Christmas Tree. Here’s a partial list:
- Cable Car
- Churchill’s Finest Hour
- Cuvee de Tomme
- Red Poppy
- Sinner’s Blend
- Yellow Bus
- Tickets to the Lost Abbey Private Barrel Night
There are only 100 gifts under the tree per session, so make sure to get yours early!
- When: Saturday, July 24, 2010; Two sessions: 12pm to 3pm and 4pm to 7pm. Beer and bottle release sales begin at 12pm, food and music at 1pm, santa arrives at 2pm.
- Where: Lost Abbey / Port Brewing Co., San Marcos, San Diego County, CA
- How Much: Photos with Santa, music, food and entertainment are all FREE! We are, however, asking everyone who attends to bring a new, unwrapped toy valued at $15 or more to donate to Toys for Tots. (Beers are all regular price.)
Comments are currently closed.