Bourbon Angel’s Share to Be Released March 15, 2008
Brewery only release starts at 10am; 12 bottle limit per person
SAN MARCOS, Calif. – At 10am on Saturday, March 15th 2008 Port Brewing will release the 2008 Bourbon Barrel-Aged version of The Angel’s Share. The first bottled release of one of the most highly rated beers in the world, supplies of The Angel’s Share are extremely limited, and availability is strictly a first come, first serve basis.
- Bottles will be $15 per cork finished 375ml bottle.
- Limit of 12 bottles per person.
- Beer is being sold at the brewery only. No email orders or holds for pick up at a later date.
- This is a special release; no discounts.
- There are approximately 120 cases available. Once it is gone, it is gone.
As with all Port Brewing special limited releases, all purchasers will be required to present valid ID at time of purchase to ensure that as many people as possible receive an allotment. For more information and the brewery location, visit www.portbrewing.com or www.lostabbey.com.