2014 Pre-Stone Anniversary Brunch
We are all about traditions here at The Lost Abbey, so join us for our annual pre-Stone Anniversary Brunch. Once again we’ll be feeding the masses before the annual sojourn up the hill to attend Stone’s Anniversary Celebration. As in years past, the Tasting Room will open at 8:30am with an incredible carb-laden spread (including Veggie Options) and 42 taps of fresh Port Brewing / The Lost Abbey beers.
But wait — there’s more! Reminiscent of last year, again Churchills and Executive Chef A.G. Warfield will be serving an epically and appropriately arrogant menu, perfectly prepped and paired for craft beer’s paramount party. Carnivore, Vegetarian or Omnivore, you’re guaranteed to be impressed and well-sated by a buffet as impressive as the many beers to come throughout the day. As always, the food is free and the beer regular price. It’s just our — and Churchill’s — way of saying Happy Birthday to Stone and thanks to all the craft beer lovers of the world! (We’ll have more details on the beers and food next week as we get closer to the big event.) Come early, come hungry, and be prepared for a day of stories from start to finish.
- What: Pre-Stone 18th Anniversary Brunch
- When: Saturday, August 16, 2014 – 8:30am to 11:30am (or till we run out of food)
- Where: The Lost Abbey / Port Brewing, San Marcos, San Diego County, CA
- How Much: No entry fee, but food will be limited to the first 350 people. Standard pricing for beers.
Specialty Draft List
- Spontaneous Cheer, Red Poppy, Cuvée de Tomme, Fuzzy Angels (Brandy Angel’s Share with Black Tea & Stone Fruit blended for Stone’s 18th Anniversary)
Vintage Case (On-Site Consumption Only)
- 2013 Duck Duck Gooze, Veritas 013